Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 365 - Lisa

As we close out 2012, I remembered back to our trip in 2010 to New York.  We visited the Times Square museum.  I was touched by the wishes and messages posted on the "Hopes and Dreams" board.  I always wanted to be in Times Square for New Years till I learned about being locked into the area for over 6 hours with no ability to relieve yourself.  That ended that dream.  We have decided to not do the blog consistently if at all in 2013.  Life has become busier now that we have our house and are more settled.  This has been a great project to keep our minds occupied during a period of unrest that surrounded us for three years.  Thank you for following along.  I hope we entertained you, made you laugh or think about things maybe differently.  Who knews we might be back.  There's always Spain.  ;>

Here's a quote that touched me:


“I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was. Likewise, I never imagined that home might be something I would miss.” 



When I read that it said everything I feel. Doing this blog helped me realize how blessed I am, how good my life is, even with all the turmoil of the past three years and really since 2000.  So I am very happy my mom and I did this and had so many awesome adventures along the way.  Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment