Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 284 - Lisa

When it was realized the Giants would play Cincinnati in the divisional playoffs my mom and I were not feeling very confident.  Sinking two games at home sure made things bleak.  And then they started their roll of three straight games won in Ohio where the Reds had not lost three in a row all season.  I don't know how they'll do in St. Louis.  It's like 2010 all over again.  Each playoff brings more anxiety and excitement.  I once again, do not feel real confident that Giants will go to the World Series but they keep providing us wrong and I'm so happy about that.  Thursday was crazy, the game was so full of drama.  Unfortunately I was at work but I still got to hear and see peeks of the game.  LOVE BASEBALL, LOVE THE GIANTS, LOVE OCTOBER!

















No comments:

Post a Comment