Friday, August 03, 2012

Day 215 - Lisa

Today we were zombies.  Slow-moving, heat exhausted, weary drinking tourists.  I know we rode a lot of taxi's, tried to ship rum via FedEx and got told NO, hung out at a lot of bars and ended the night at Preservation Hall again which was excellent.  So I'm going to share with you the various drinks we consumed over the course of our 8 days in New Orleans.  ;>  The highlight of our day was the BEST fried chicken I have consumed in my entire life @ Willie Mae's Scotch House in the Treme.  My sister did her version of Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally over this salty, spicy goodness.  We devoured our lunches and tried to scheme ways to come back Saturday morning before our flights.  Landa said it wasn't just a lunch it was an experience!  LOL
















No comments:

Post a Comment