Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week 30 - Lisa

Spend my Sunday cleaning in anticipation of my sister's visit this week.  So excited.  Also spend a large portion of the day trying out this recipe from Food Network magazine.  I hate baking so making my own pie crust was an adventure.  I know you bakers will laugh.  I had no beans so I had to use coins as a weight.  Aye yi yi.  Here's the picture of the Tomato Pie published in the magazine.  Underneath is my result.  LOL!  I think the recommended 2 lbs of tomatoes is way more than needed unless they are small.


































Regardless of the lack of picture consistency, it was DELICIOUS!
Here's the recipe if you are interested!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/heirloom-tomato-pie-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment