Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 12 - Sis

Going from a beautiful week of sunny weather to one that is the opposite is not working for me.. Most of us know life can be a carnival, rocky at times or even a puzzle and think my week has covered all three parts. March Madness can represent more than a basketball tournament, although this year's event truly was madness with some surprising upsets. My own upset came when Ohio State lost! The most exciting part of the week was Saturday night's storm which sounded like a direct hit over our apartment. The news of Elizabeth Taylor and Geraldine Ferraro's deaths was a loss of strong, stand out representatives in the arts, politics and human rights. Hoping the new week will lift us all up, brighten our days and give me a couple of payoffs from the pools I'm playing in.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment