Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week 7 - Lisa

Nothing too exciting to write about this week.  It was filled with many pressures that distracted from having any free or fun time.  Spent my week knee deep in building reorganization, blueprints and planning.  My mama celebrated her birthday Friday so we had these ginormous creme puffs.  They were delicious. Oh and Monday was Valentine's Day.  Blech.  In love or out of love, I just never got this holiday.  When I worked for Hallmark I "really" learned to detest the whole saturation of  hearts, overpriced roses, candies, and undergarments.  I became a tad cynical when I had men coming in asking me "sweetly" to help them pick out cards and gifts for their wife AND girlfriend.  Kind of sucked the life right out of my lovemometer if you know what I mean?! So here's to looking forward to a better week 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment