Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 330 - Lisa

I cannot believe we had to pay someone to hang our Christmas lights.  So used to having family in California and a ranch style home.  So we could either tackle ourselves or call a relative to help.  Payment usually being a hot meal or two.  Aye yi yi!  There was NO WAY I could get up on a ladder here.  That was way too high for my whimpy self.  After my mom untangled our lights from our Livermore home and only half of them lit up I decided to just replace with LED.  Another Aye yi yi, that certainly wasn't cheap but the nice little surprise is our lights now TWINKLE!  How cool is that?!  It's been a bit frustrating because we have no porch for which to put out all the decorations we used to in Livermore but on the other hand I still cannot feel my fingers or toes from doing lights in the cold so it's ok.  Excuse me, I know have to go thaw my hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment