Saturday, July 07, 2012

Day 188 - Sis

Today this is the how my world looked to me for quite awhile.  My glasses were missing and both me and my daughter searched my bedroom for them, shaking out clothes I had worn, pjs on the bed,  cabinet drawers, ( not under), closet, under the bed, bedding, nada, no luck.  So for the heck of it I tried Lisa's glasses on and I could see, not for long though.  She just had to have them back to drive her Godson to the airport, geez.  That left me, in the house, with my sunglasses.  Glad I didn't answer the door for anyone or they could have possibly thought I had loss my total sight in the few weeks we lived here or I was a drug user/dealer.  In order to avoid such an encounter I went outside to put in some plants, legal ones.  In so doing I was covered with dirt and was being chewed up by bugs I could not see.  When I finished and the bugs had their appetites sated I came in and took a shower.  Time to put on my pjs and relax, no tv watching though.  As I picked up the pj bottoms my glasses slipped out one leg and hit the floor. I don't know how, I really don't care how. The only explanation I can think of is I wanted to view things from the floor up!

No comments:

Post a Comment