Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 137 - Sis

I am not going to school for foreign languages but think foreign accents might be my next thing to study.  I've pretty much understand Mexican or any Latino accent, along with Portuguese, well they are two of my four bloodlines.  However, Eastern Bloc accents are much more difficult for me.  The accent could be of Bosnian, Croatian, Lithuanian or Russian and they all speak rapidly. I feel like my head swivels at mach speed and causes my brain to seize up.  Now the Georgia accent, not the country, the State, is another that takes me a while to process because my brain has to slooooow down and my mind starts to wander waiting for a sentence to end. Almost like the Tower of Babel trying to communicate with workers at our house, the Tower of Terror of needed repairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment