Sunday, March 04, 2012

Day 64 - Lisa

If you follow the blog you know that I'm struggling to sleep at night.  After another week of tossing and turning, staring at the ceiling and feeling like a zombie during the day my doctor suggested I try a natural sleep aid because I'm a sissy lala and did not want a "prescribed" medication.  I just get nervous with pills that are not directed for a "serious" illness and beginning a road of dependency.  So I followed his orders and bought this sleep aid.  I had to laugh when I got the package because another bottle was included.  Green Tea?  Am I to drink this when I take the pill?  So I went and researched it on the WORLD WIDE WEB.  Aye yi yi!  I should have known.  Thus, my anxiety went up because now I'm thinking just what the heck did I order?  Am I going to be a speed freak now?  Some thing tells me that by taking this so called Zenergreen, I'm just not going to look like the chick in the bikini.
























No comments:

Post a Comment