Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 47 - Lisa

Seems kind of funny that a chick who never looks like she has make-up on would have this many sticks of lipstick, right?  <sigh>  And yet she keeps buying more.  As you can see she really stretches herself color wise.  Okay, I'm talking about me.  I knew I'd have to spell that out.  I'm just not a good female.  I apply mascara, some shadow and lipstick every day before I leave the house but after one cup of coffee the lipstick is gone.  After one phone call or a meeting, I usually wipe the eye shadow off from rubbing my face in exasperation.  The mascara comes off because of runny eyes due to the pine, magnolia, sweet grass, or tears of frustration.  So why do I even bother?  By the time 5pm comes I look like I just rolled out of bed.  I was never meant to be Audrey Hepburn that's for sure.  We won't even go into the hair issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment