Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 44 - Lisa

My sister and I used to play this game when we were teenagers.  I "thought" we figured it out on our own.  We'd whip each other into a fit of giggles with combinations like, "you are the cheese on my chimichunga," "you are the meringue on my lemon pie," "you are the refried beans to my rice," "you are the salsa to my chips."  On and on we'd go dreaming up funny combinations.  I seen this in a movie recently, I cannot remember the name of it.  I flipped out.  And now my sister surprised me today.  In the mail was this large plaque.  Almost made me cry I was so touched, immediately I reflected about those fun times, just the two of us entertaining ourselves while laying in our beds, or while driving on a long trip, or sitting at a ballgame.  Laughing while really saying - I LOVE YOU SISTER!  So George, "you are the sweet surprise in my mailbox!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment