Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 43 - Sis

Living in a gated complex gives a sense of security but also makes it a bit difficult at times to leave the premises on foot. I must carry the large garbage bag to the compactor outside the gates but unless I time it right, as a car is leaving or entering the premises, I must walk to a another area, up a few stairs and open another gate to exit. We do have a card key but I don't always remember to carry it on my person and it only works for entering. This means I must traipse up to the pedestrian small gate, try to remember the code and then struggle with opening the gate. Well now with this little remote attached to my keys I am free to come and go without waiting for cars to exit or enter. A little press of the button is all I need to be free. Lovely, just lovely little remote!

No comments:

Post a Comment