Thursday, February 09, 2012

Day 40 - Sis

There are many things you miss while driving, for instance, today I saw this rock formation while walking with oneeya, it's not visible from the highway. As we meandered the area I was surprised and saddened at finding the deceased remains of a bird. Was it shot? Did it hit a high voltage wire? I quickly left the scene so that oneeya wouldn't think I had ordered lunch for her. As we proceeded down the byway I believe I may have found a third reason for the cause of death for the unlucky bird; a white and grey cat. There it was, hidden somewhat beneath overgrown shrub branches snd looking mighty satisfied with it self. Almost with a look that said, "Go ahead try and pin it on me." So I turned to the, Mcduff crime stopping recruit, oneeya, to get a reaction as to how to proceed. Sadly I realized she was a Mcduff drop-out and oblivious to the whole mystery.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment