Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 29 - Lisa

Starting to plan our first whole week long vacation in New Orleans in August.  Yes August, I know it's crazy hot and humid at that time but it's the only time my sister can get vacation. I live for planning trips; looking up hotels, tours, activities, restaurants and scoring a good airfare.  I'm so excited that the four of us (Steve, Yolanda, my mom and I) are getting to do this together.  I can't wait for them to experience "Nawlin's."  Just looking at the pictures below makes me feel happy.  I can close my eyes and feel myself in the Quarter hearing the music and smelling the good food.  CANNOT WAIT!  When we go it will be during the Satchmo SummerFest (the tribute festival to Louis Armstrong) and the Coolinary Days. That's when all the best restuarants serve their 3 to 5 course meals for $20 lunches and $35 dinners.  Heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment