Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week 49 - Lisa

The highlights of my week were stopping into the CVS store and finding this little Charlie Brownish Christmas Tree and the light up pine and berry sticks for $5 bucks.  Need to make sure we can fill up tote 43.  That was followed-up with scoring the Christmas cookie cutters and Cuisinart Electric Cookie press for 50% off.  I was off to a very merry weekend until the nose started flowing and chest started tightening.  Oh well, can't have it all.  All my plans fell apart and I ended up watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer in a hallucinated induced state from my cough medicine and a few other bad Christmas movies.  I think the farthest I walked was from the the bed to the recliner all weekend long.
Merry (snnnnnnnnn) Christmas! Here's another victim of sunii's Christmas fascination.




No comments:

Post a Comment