Sunday, November 27, 2011

Week 47- Sis

Post Thanksgiving and I need to re-adapt to my normalcy and so does my dog. Being gone for two weeks has left my dog's allegiance a bit uncertain. See in those two weeks Lisa was her caretaker. She took her for rides everywhere she went, to daycare during the week and made sure she spent time playing with her while I was gone. Wonderful! Big deal, as I reminded oneeya that I'm the one who has sunk the moola into her healthcare, food, bedding, toys, rescuing and giving her a loving home. Also walking her everyday, giving her nice rubdowns, treats and lots of playtime. " You know little girl loyalty is one thing dogs are known for and is key in our relationship. You might remember oneeya that there is another animal in this household. Here kitty, kitty, oh sunii you're such a beautiful CAT!" Hey guilt and jealously worked for me when I raised my two human daughters.;-)
























No comments:

Post a Comment