Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 46 - Lisa

We lost my Tia Connie on the 17th.  Not a whole lot to post this week.  It's been hectic and difficult to be away from my family during times like this.  We all want to help.  Thankfully we have a big loving dysfunctional family that knows how to rally and care for our loved ones during their last days.  My mom was able to be with her sisters and I'm grateful for that.  RIP Tia.  I am glad you are home withe Lord free of your many pains.  My fondest memories are of us in Tia Berta and your room on Pensacola singing and dancing to Mr. Postman and other Motown hits with our hairbrush microphones, mini-skirts and go-go boots.  We were not that many years a part for an aunt and niece so in some ways it's like losing an older sister. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment