After digitally capturing each day initially in 2010 my Mom (Sis) and I (Lisa) decided to challenge ourselves again in 2011. We went with a different approach; captured whatever enticed us on a weekly basis. So here we are in 2012 deciding now just to keep to the daily challenge of a picture a day from now till whenever we get sick of doing it! There might get some journaling along with our digital images. Whatever we decide, we'll try to be entertaining. Sarcasm is guaranteed!
Sunday, July 03, 2011
Week 26 - Sis
1. A week of nosing around the complex and what I found.
2. White cap mushrooms or toadstools growing all over. Where's Alice?
3. Emergency escape route, maybe a problem for larger and taller residents.
4. Can't tell if this was caused by no brakes or no brains? I think the later.
5. Sun was fighting hard not to go down on this very warm evening. Lost in a magnificent way!